Awesome and gruesome game.
A downloadable game
Angel's Gear is a challenging horror-flavored Metroidvania set in a world tainted by a mechanical disease.
- A unique combat system - unconventional movement that rewards precise aiming and mastery over strategy, patience, and quick thinking.
- KO enemies with melee attacks, stomp them for ammunition, use that newfound ammo to shred through enemies with a variety of interesting bullet types.
- Switch between Demon and Angel mode for unique additions to combat and exploration.
- A short but sweet horror adventure through the depths of an apocalyptic wasteland.
- Monstrous Boss Battles to test your limits, barely scrape through with your limbs still attached… hopefully.
- Explore a vile and beautiful interconnected world.
The Brothers Heathcliff and Locke invent a weapon of mass destruction, The Gear. This mechanical disease devours matter, digesting said matter into more of itself. I.E. It is a self replicating machine that uses every living and nonliving thing as a fuel source.
A universe is eaten in it’s entirety.
In a desperate gambit for more fuel, The Gear invades another dimension, The Godhead.
You are a Soldier, unwillingly drafted into a horrible conflict. At the height of battle, a monster is born from the moon. The Gear is unleashed in the Godhead, and now it’s on you to fix it.
- Untangle the Web of how The Gear came to be.
- Meet ghoulishly endearing characters who will help you on your journey.
- Grow closer with them through sidequests.
- End the nightmare of The Gear, once and for all!
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
What a beautiful artstyle. What a beautiful story. Yes the gameplay is short and a little rough around the edges, but it’s still more than adequate for the story it’s trying to tell.
I love it, and I hope Milly, Natya, Charlie, Josef and the Soldier get to live their best lives.
Keys for game. Use with controller image below to create AntiMicro profile. Was only able to put one picture per post.
This is a great game. It's a lot better using a gamepad. Unfortunately, using a gamepad without some kind of mapping software is difficult at best. You may want to run AntiMicro software in the background after mapping your keys to the keyboard keys. If using Win 11, use AntiMicroX. These programs are esily found by Google search and are free. You can create profiles and save them. I use it on several games that don't have controller support. The picture below should help with making a controller profile for the game. Are we going to see a Switch port for this one? Inquiring minds want to know and I'm curious myself.
I'll let my Steam review speak itself...
It looks good!